Sunday 4 December 2011

SNEAK PEAK – NORMANDY FIREFIGHT


Over the past few weeks I’ve been very busy with final writing and production work on my first project, a WW2 skirmish game of detailed one-to-one combat. It’s a game I started over ten years ago and have been harbouring ever since, along with the terrain I made and the miniatures. The rules are D100 based for extra detail, but the game is still quick to play - during play-testing we managed to finish a game in under an hour.
I’m not going to give too much away just yet, as it isn’t fully finished, but over the last week I have made good progress doing the photography for the forthcoming rulebook. Suffice to say I’m well pleased with it so far, and so I thought I'd show a couple of early shots here as a sneak peak.

The game is called Normandy Firefight, but will be usable in any theatre or period of WWII, and playable at 20mm, 28mm or 54mm (which is what I use). It is just that Normandy is the theatre I built my terrain for, hence the name. Future plans are to do a version for house-to-house fighting in Stalingrad, but that’s some way off. 

Here are two early images.



2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Will it be a points based system? Any possibility of character growth? (Following the same guys) Need any play testers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NCERT provides various study resources to the students studying in different classes. Going through these study resources without fail helps the students in NCERT Books for Class 7 understanding the details of the course, enabling them to be prepared throughout the academic year. Exam preparation, without a doubt, is much more convenient with these NCERT resources

    ReplyDelete